Monday, July 9, 2007

Geek score

I can't help myself grinning on how i got a 100 score on that test :).
But test was loooong and gooood.

I thought i would fair poorely because as per the question i answered -
1. I did not ever program on Commodore.
2. I do not know how to program in BASIC.
3. I do not know how to program in PHP or JAVA.
4. I do not think Seymour Cray is someone i should bow before.
5. I sleep during my weekdays.
6. I played MMORG games rather than programming in my college days at 2 am any day irrespective of the day :).
7. i do not host my blog on my web server which sits in my apartment.
8. I do not think Bill Gates is evil.
9. I have dual boot machine for both WinXP and Linux on 2 of the machines our of 2 in my apartment.
10. duh...a lot more.

I guess i was over rated because i responded like a normal guy for most of the questions. Was that for good or bad i don't know.
But i have put up the trophy on my blog, you may want to have a look at it though.


But yay!!! that was fun and feels good to have a score of 100.
I wish i could do some justice to this score :-(

Later.

~psr

No comments: